Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chakra Therapy



In the next few weeks, I will be giving information about the 7 major Chakras of the human form. During this discourse, I will attempt to explain how the human energetic body looks and works. I will discuss various modalities used in regulating the Chakras and give instruction as to how to apply these modalities. Such modalities include: Crystal Therapy, Sound Therapy, Color Therapy, Aromatherapy, and Homeopathy. I will do my best to answer all questions and I will be sure to provide resources for you to find your own information. Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Balancing your chakras is of a big importance, as it improves your wellbeing and health, mentally, physically and emotionally. Chakras are actually light wheels which are located all over the human body. ilchi lee best selling author

    ReplyDelete

Followers